Choose from over 500 different cigar brands in our temperature controlled, walk-in humidor.Video tour of humidor…
Some of our favorite brands
Davidoff cigars have always been associated with the highest-caliber of tobacco products, and for good reason.
These handcrafted gems boast exquisite and balanced flavor profiles across the board, making them the perfect blends to reach for when you want to celebrate the good that life has to offer.
If you’re not sure where to start with Davidoff, we’d recommend checking out the Aniversario series. A medium-bodied, Ecuador Connecticut wrapped stick, Aniversario offers a blend of 4-year-aged tobaccos.
If you prefer your cigars full-bodied and rich, you can’t go wrong with Davidoff Nicaragua. This 95-rated work of art showcases a 10-year-aged Cuban-seed Nicaraguan Rosado wrapper leaf.
Finally, the Davidoff Winston Churchill has been making headlines with the Late Hour, a cigar featuring tobaccos aged in whiskey barrels to honor the legendary Sir Winston Churchill himself.
Ashton is one of the world’s premier luxury cigar brands. Handcrafted in the Dominican Republic, Ashton cigars are made to the highest quality standards using only the finest aged tobaccos.
With an infinite commitment to quality, consistency and excellence, Ashton is celebrated worldwide for the very finest in premium cigars.
Handmade in the Dominican Republic in the legendary Tabacalera A. Fuente factory, Ashton cigars utilize only the finest, most exceptional, aged tobaccos. Every detail, from meticulous wrapper selection to the complex processes of aging and blending, receives the utmost accommodation in the manufacture of each cigar.
Smoky’s House Blends
My Father Cigars
Don Pepin Garcia who was recognized as “America’s Hottest Cigar Maker” by Cigar Aficionado in 2008 and his son Jaime Garcia have developed countless blends for My Father Cigars and for several of the most prestigious companies in the market.
The Garcia Family blends are uncompromisingly robust and aromatic, recognized for their distinct combination of strength, richness and spicy aroma along with a heavy finish.
The construction is a very meticulous handcrafted cigar with a beautiful wrapper and a traditional triple-cap finish.
Arturo Fuente cigars are known the world over for their excellence, because no one cultivates cigar filler and wrapper tobacco more scrupulously than Fuente.
The Arturo Fuente line offers a medium-to-full bodied taste, with the celebrated Arturo Fuente Hemingway Cigars series a little mellower. Many of the natural-wrapped cigars feature Cameroon leaves with Connecticut leaf used for Maduros.
The Padron family began making premium cigars in Miami in 1964. Today Padron Cigars are made in their facility in Nicaragua. These exquisite smokes are blended from carefully aged tobaccos to produce cigars that are considered by some to be the finest in the world.
The original Padron Series Cigars employ sun-grown Habano tobacco that is aged for over two years for a balanced yet bold spicy flavor. Padron 1964 Cigars uses four year-old tobaccos resulting in a smoke that is smooth as silk.
The exquisite Padron 1926 line uses tobaccos aged five years to create a creamy smooth and balanced smoke with a flavor that is incredibly dense and silky.
The Padron Family Reserve is a line of cigars produced using specially cured tobaccos aged a full 10 years, producing an incredible flavor. This rare and limited blend was released as a series of six cigars honoring the company’s 50th anniversary.
Treat yourself to a Padron cigar today, but be forewarned, it may be hard to smoke anything else!
Visit with us!
Updates from Smoky’s
- Tee Off Indoors with Cigars and Golf at Smoky’s Cigar LoungeAs the crisp autumn air sweeps across Michigan, it’s a reminder that golfing outdoors may soon become a chilly endeavor. But don’t hang up your clubs just yet! Embrace the change in weather and transition to a warmer, more inviting golf experience at Smoky’s Cigar Lounge in Bloomfield Hills. Located in the heart of Oakland […]
- The most expensive cigar in the worldWith an astonishing price tag of $1.3 million per cigar, this masterpiece from Gurkha Cigars redefines the boundaries of extravagance and sophistication, captivating the hearts of cigar enthusiasts and collectors alike.
- A Guide to Cigar Cuts: Exploring the Art and BenefitsOne crucial aspect of the cigar-smoking experience is the cut, which determines how the cigar draws and the overall smoking experience. Different types of cigar cuts exist, each offering unique benefits that cater to individual preferences and enhance the enjoyment of the smoke.
- Father’s Day Cigar Gift GuideFather’s Day is right around the corner, and if your dad loves cigars, you’re probably looking for the perfect gift. But with so many different cigars on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right cigar for your dad: Here are […]
- Selecting the Perfect Cigar for NovicesSo you’re new to cigars, eh? Welcome to the club! Smoking cigars is a great way to relax and enjoy a good smoke. But with so many different cigars on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. That’s where we come in. We’ve put together this guide to help you select […]