So you’re new to cigars, eh? Welcome to the club! Smoking cigars is a great way to relax and enjoy a good smoke. But with so many different cigars on the market, it can be tough to know where to start.
That’s where we come in. We’ve put together this guide to help you select the perfect cigar for your first smoke.
1. Consider your budget
Cigars can range in price from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. It’s important to set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
2. Think about the size and shape of the cigar
Cigars come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Some of the most popular shapes include:
- Robusto: This is a medium-sized cigar that is about 5 inches long and has a ring gauge of 50.
- Toro: This is a larger cigar that is about 6 inches long and has a ring gauge of 52.
- Churchill: This is a very large cigar that is about 7 inches long and has a ring gauge of 48.
3. Choose a mild cigar
If you’re new to cigars, it’s best to start with a mild cigar. Mild cigars have a lower nicotine content and are easier to smoke.
4. Ask for help from a cigar expert
If you’re not sure what type of cigar to buy, don’t be afraid to ask for help from a cigar expert. The team at Smoky’s Cigar Loung in Bloomfield Hills, MI has 100 combined years of experience and can help you select a cigar that is right for your taste and budget.
5. Find a good cigar lounge
One of the best ways to learn about cigars is to visit a good cigar lounge. Cigar lounges are great places to meet other cigar smokers and learn more about the different types of cigars available. Visit Smoky’s Lounge.
Here are some additional tips for selecting the perfect cigar for novices:
- Read reviews online before you buy a cigar. This will give you an idea of what other people think of the cigar.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. There are many different types of cigars available, so don’t be afraid to try new things.
- Take your time. There’s no need to rush through your cigar. Enjoy the experience and savor the flavor.
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to find the perfect cigar for your first smoke. The team at Smoky’s Fine Cigars is ready to help you!